It’s the Finals Countdown

While I was certainly busy this finals season, I must admit it wasn’t as bad as semesters past. All the same, I found myself spending plenty of nights strapped to my laptop. But just as I hit the hardest hurdle of finals, I got word that I was mentioned in the Goshka Macuga exhibition catalog I assisted with over the summer during my internship at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago! Another fun break was my dorm’s annual tradition of staging a festive holiday photo, not to mention Done is Good tea! For non-Mawrtyrs, Done is Good is an end-of-the-semester tradition where students create finals to-do lists complete with candy rewards for every accomplishment. It’s a nice way to bond over the last push, not to mention indulge in plenty of sugar.

finals feast complete with simultaneous paper writing, netflixing, drinking, and eating.

Done is Good rations

my Done is Good list

In the Goshkua Macuga exhibition catalog!

Radnor's decked halls

Radnor's annual holiday photo

foggy Haffner

Well, that’s all folks. I submitted my last paper this bright and early this morning. I’ve finished packing and am preparing for a nice month of relaxation. Hopefully. See you in 2013!